A Gold Mine

We are here for your questions anytime 24/7, welcome your consultation.

Get Price

2015-2-23from mine to super mine located in the providence of papua, the grasberg mine sits at an altitude of 14,000 feet in the remote highlands of the sudiman mountain rangehe mine is a joint venture between freeport-mcmoran and mining juggernaut rio tinto, with freeport owning 60 percent of the mine and rio tinto owning the remaining 40 percent.

Online Message

If you are interested in our products, or what we can do to help you, you can always consult our customer service.

lx

Quick response within 30 seconds for technical advice

Complete engineer dispatch within 24 hours

Maintenance free of charge within 12 months from shipment